- Safe pain relief without medicine
- Suitable for the whole family
- Effective ingredients menthol and ethanol
- Clinically proven efficacy*
Ice Power Cold Gels are suitable for:
- Neck and shoulder pains
- Muscle tension headache
- Muscle related back pains
- Children’s growing pains
- Nerve pains
- Recovery after physical exercise
The 3C effect of Ice Power Cold Gel and Creme on muscle pain:
- Ice Power Cold Gel has an optimal combination of menthol and ethanol
- This unique combination decreases the skin temperature approximately 5-7 degrees
- Affects to pain sensory nerves and pain system by decreasing the skin temperature
- Decreasing the skin temperature and cooling effect activates the TRPM8 receptor
- The TRPM8 receptor belongs to the group of thermoregulation receptors through which the pain signaling and pain sensation is affected.
- The cooling effect of Ice Power Cold Gel first decreases the blood circulation. Then after 15 min the blood circulation starts to increase
- Due to the increase of the blood circulation the muscles relax. The increase of the blood circulation supports the self-healing system and enhances the recovery.
* Efficacy of Cold Gel for Soft Tissue Injuries; A Prospective Randomized Double-Blinded Trial. Airaksinen et al. The American Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol. 31, No. 5, 2003
How to use Ice Power Cold Gel
Spread a visible about of Ice Power Cold Gel regularly 3-4 times a day on the treatment area until pain and soreness are relieved. Let the gel absorb, do not massage!
Ice Power Cold Gel is recommended for children over 6 years of age. Instead the Ice Power Cold Creme is suitable for children over 2 years of age. Ice Power Cold Gel is suitable during pregnancy and breast feeding and to use with anticoagulants. Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and wounds.
Size: 75 ml, 150 ml tubes and 400 ml pump bottle